Thursday, January 9, 2014

Update for 1/9

Truth be told here, I'm struggling!  It's not that I'm not getting things done. I am. But I'm not getting them done as well or as quickly as I had hoped!  I wanted to get my bedroom - and most of my house - cleaned and organized over the last week. That, unfortunately, didn't happen. Mostly because I this is my first full day since before Christmas Vacation. The kids have either had a delay or a day off since Dec. 20 or 21...  So I have yet to really get a good, full day, put in to this house. And now that I do, I'm exhausted.

Also, since my food budget has been cut I'm struggling to create the healthy veggie filled meals I wanted to. I started building the menu, and I still am, but this last week it's been really hard to not just eat HotDogs every day.  Real food is EXPENSIVE!  And I know they say "you pay now or you pay later" but if you don't have it now, it's easy to fall in to those habits.

 I did find a place to get Local Raw Honey, now I just need to come up with the cash to go get some. But they are also going to sell me wax, so YEAH me, I'll have everything I need (once I get it) to make my salves, balms and syrups for the shop. That's a plus, and a big move in the right direction...

I'm having some issues finding the time to get on the gazelle too!  I have it set up in the Livingroom so I don't have to struggle to put it up and take it down any more, that's a plus. But finding the time to get on it is killing me, especially with all this extra work for me to do.

But every day is a new day. I AM seeing some changes being made.  I AM getting things done. Just slower than I had hoped!  I really need to focus on that fact! I'm not failing! The ONLY way I can fail, is if I quit, and I'm not doing that! Hell, thanks to the changes I've already made, I couldn't go back if I wanted to, the smell of all the boxed foods we used to eat every day makes me sick now.  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing?!?

And I KNOW once I get things done, I AM going to keep them done! So I suppose I should stop focusing on how slowly things are getting done and instead focus on the fact that they are...

Keeping my head up!

No comments:

Post a Comment