Thursday, March 27, 2014

Daily Journal 3/27

I've really been slacking on keeping up with this.  So I've decided since I encourage others to journal their way to health (and I do keep an offline journal) that it's time to start keeping an online journal.  I'm hoping this will help me to stay on track, but I'm also hoping it will help others to get there.

I still haven't bought myself a scale, I know I need to, but I just can't seem to bite the bullet.

I was on a scale about a month ago and it read 242lbs.  Which when you think the time before that I was at 265lbs, I suppose that's not a bad thing. But it leaves a lot of room for improvement!

I've started Oil Pulling every morning and I'm already seeing a decent improvement in my dental health.  I haven't had bloody gums in a week now.  So YEA!

I completely lost track of my cycle and forgot to write down when it started this month, but I am fairly sure I'm right around day 11 or so.  I've been to exhausted to be interested in anything but sleep though.

The weather has been insane and I'm really feeling it.  It's really cold STILL, and it snowed yesterday.  So my hands are really sore and my joints feel achy and tired.  My back is hurting the worst.


DIET - What I ate today:

Breakfast: Juice (2 apples, 3 stalks of celery, 5 carrots, 1sm zucchini) & tea no honey
Lunch:  Smoothie (2 bananas, 2T Choc. PB, 2T Milk)
Dinner:  Beets, Dinner Salad, Ranch Pasta Salad, Roast Beef & Cheese Sandwich
Snack:  None
Snack:
Glasses of Water: --

WORKOUT:
I actually got in a full half hour run on my gazelle.  But I couldn't handle any more than that. I actually fell asleep while on the gazelle - unsure as to how that happens, but it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment